Share | 

one week to go under 25s !!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
baldybouncer218

Number of posts : 3031
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: one week to go under 25s !!!!!!!   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 am

a bit earlier than usual in the season this years championship takes place at skeggy next saturday night !

as the title says just one week to go for the annual under 25s race , taking place this year at a new venue for the event , as part of the july speed weekend the race will be on saturday night and promises to be a great spectacle with some of the top brisca big hitters lining up inc current under 25s champion lee fairhurst ( 217 ) , current world , scottish , points and gold cup champion tom harris ( 1 ) , current national series & european champion ryan harrison ( 197 ) , along with dan johnson , josh smith , danny wainman , luke davidson & will hunter all red graders hoping to take the shield home .

there is well over 1200,00 in the kitty so far but we can always do with a bit more so if anyone would like to help out in any small or large way please get in touch i will be at coventry on saturday night or you can contact me through this site or give me a call every penny raised goes straight back into the drivers fund , i will post a up to date list of sponsorship monies and prizes early next week , but please if you can help in anyway give me a shout .

and if anyone that has helped out with the race would like to be part of the trophy presentation just get in touch and I'm sure we will sort something out .

the full list of drivers that qualify for the race is as follows in number/grade order ( 25 or under on jan 1st ) the grid will be in grade order and within the grade it will be in age order

whites 25 , 54 , 76 , 134 , 135 , 143 ,157 , 158 , 268 , 283 , 298 , 313 , 341 , 444 , 448 , 451 , 498 , 501 , 511 , 512

yellows 221 , 238 , 287

blues 51 , 446

red s/s 1 , 4 , 191 , 197 , 212 , 217 220 , 464

ta dave
Back to top Go down

one week to go under 25s !!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1