Share | 

Mick Sworder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stu Baxel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Mick Sworder   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:59 pm

I was at Skeg last night, and after the semi was interested to hear the drivers comments, unfortunately I was on the seaside turn, and the pa made Richard Kalita and the drivrrs sound like Norman Collier, I gather Mr Sworder made some rather controversial comments, but could not hear them, could someone please enlighten me, also I would like to say, what a reception SSJ got on his parade lap, he would seem now to be one of the crowds favourites, rather than the boo boy, always good to see the return of a great driver, and the fans appreciete it.
Back to top Go down
J4LMP

Number of posts : 1985
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Mick Sworder   Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Stu Baxel wrote:
I was at Skeg last night, and after the semi was interested to hear the drivers comments, unfortunately I was on the seaside turn, and the pa made Richard Kalita and the drivrrs sound like Norman Collier, I gather Mr Sworder made some rather controversial comments, but could not hear them, could someone please enlighten me, also I would like to say, what a reception SSJ got on his parade lap, he would seem now to be one of the crowds favourites, rather than the boo boy, always good to see the return of a great driver, and the fans appreciete it.

Mick always has something to say, he should just stick to driving his tarmac everyweek like he did during his semi final race.... Great drive and use of the front bumper... As for his comments, something to do with contact under the yellows, but not to worry he'll sort it next week at Venray! !!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
A1 NOS

Number of posts : 2182
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Mick Sworder   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Stu Baxel wrote:

Think H231 was hitting under yellows , hence the " ill sort him at Venray next week"

Then it was, " I will be standing on the middle step at the WF"
And
" this car has already won 2 WF and now it has a proper driver" *

* I stand to be corrected on this one.

Back to top Go down
http://www.driveandprotect.com
Stu Baxel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mick Sworder   Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks for the replys guys
Back to top Go down