Share | 

Brisca f2 joke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allstars

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Brisca f2 joke   Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:29 pm

So you can get banned at a meeting then get banned at the end of the year so you don't miss semis and the world (mention no numbers) AND get banned at the world of shale AND qualifier for the world (mention no numbers) !!!!!!!
BRISCA f2 what a f**king joke!
No wonder numbers are on the decline!!
Back to top Go down
frankiebdv

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:55 am

You need to give us all a clue here mate.

Is it the numbers who are on the decline, the numbers who've been banned or the numbers you're not mentioning that you're upset with.
Back to top Go down
sausage

Number of posts : 2526
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:53 am

forget all the politics, and revenue on World Final night for a minute. You as the fan, do you wanna see BOTH of em in the world final, with Speak on Row 2, and Moodie half way down the grid in front of a crowd of  'sweaty socks'?.  The perfect storm one might say..  bounce ..

Has Speak got a suspended ban, which would impact on his F1 aspirations also, or not?.
And if-so, so bleedin what! you know what's at stake, dont do anything daft, that you wouldn't do at any damn meeting.

To me this looks like a 2 fingerd salute to O.R.C.I as the world final night suffers now. 
But so does Rob Speak, and us lot watching.
Moodie thinks "nice one"  and howeber many thousand Sweatys on the night rejoice.
Why do the semi in the first place?.
Drop the protest, it's done it's damage, now go and claim your crown from row 2 at Cowdenbeath of all places  affraid ...
Back to top Go down
OZZY

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Would he get out of the stadium in one piece ?
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Like where your coming from Ozzy  lol! .
Cranking up the hype... What a night that ud be for the English Victor. 
Is the F2 final before or after the vote on Scotlands independence?..  queen  bom ...

que Garfield..  tongue
Back to top Go down
rocky12

Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Speaking as a sweaty sock  I can assure you speaky has plenty support up here . Myself and plenty others are now just going to attend the friday night and give final day a miss . I think it will be a poorer final without 218 and less of a crowd . Just ma opinion
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Evening 'Sweaty'  lol! ..  
Likewise Moodie has ample supporters down here  cheers ..  
As of today were now at the position where Rob Speak is going to ruin a perfect meeting on paper, cos he's been wronged by off the track buffoons..   218 still has time to reverse his decision  and get a hero's  welcome.  Either way Moodie and Brisca F2 come away with egg on there face whether 218 is there or not.
The authorites can say this, then do the opposite all day and night till there hearts content, but no-one can influence anything from outside once the green flag drops.
If you wanna 'stuff one up em' 218  then the tracks the place to do it, not turning up helps no-one, infact ruins it for everyone.
It's been a talking point, anger, morphed into a joke situation and now it's gone past that and resembles someone taking there ball home cos the're losing.
 It aint to late to change his mind to the relief of everyone !!.   Could just picture Moodies face when he hears 218 is going for it...  
Something like this  affraid 
Our faces  cheers ..
Brisca F2's faeces  Embarassed ...
Back to top Go down
Mike 182

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:37 pm

I think you've hit the nail on the head there sausage with Brisca F2's faeces
Back to top Go down
rocky12

Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Evening Mr Sausage i agree with most of your post . I really hope common sense prevails and 218 has a change of heart . I am sure there are plenty other drivers have a chance of winning . Moodie must be a massive favourite for the title he knows that track so well . But its stock car racin anything can happen . Lets hope for the best
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Yep you're right Rocky there's more than just these 2 in with a chance of winning the darn thing, but it's so frustrating and delicatly balanced having 218 from Row 2 surely the favourite  Suspect  as Gordy is half way down the grid..

Should be 'Game on !!'  bounce ..

Instead we're left with 'Game off'  Sad ..

Perhaps a climbdown by O.R.C.I is it? (possible suspended ban  scratch  for nothing  scratch ) and a half arsed admition of incompeptence (got more chance of juggling soot) might do the trick?...............................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brisca f2 joke   

Back to top Go down

Brisca f2 joke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1