Share | 

F1 World Final 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sausage

Number of posts : 2526
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: F1 World Final 2015   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:09 pm

I'm just reading that the 2015 F1 World Final will be again at Kings Lynn..
How odd.. scratch ..

Kings Lynn 2013 was slaughterd as being rubbish affraid I was there, and it was rammed, overcrowded and uncomfortably so.

My question is: Which promotor has decided to take it back there so soon(is it Busters turn?), and why don't whomevers in charge say " no you're not! there's now't wrong with Coventry..
Back to top Go down
miner

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:10 pm

nothing wrong with lynn having it did think its was covs turn at least at Lynn hes putting a lot of money into the place the new bar and brand new toilets fair play to him and they deserve to get the big events
Back to top Go down
Paul_R28

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Buxton promoting at kings Lynn, next year, covs turn in 2016.
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:57 pm

miner wrote:
nothing wrong with lynn having it did think its was covs turn at least at Lynn hes putting a lot of money into the place the new bar and brand new toilets fair play to him and they deserve to get the big events

Hiya Miner!..
Lynn may well have a good bar and bogs? but it's way too small to hold a crowd of that size mate, it was dangerous last time and what would have happend if there was, say another 1000 turned up? would they have kept cramming them in?. Honastly, if it was upto me i'd not let them hold it..
Dunno if it was a one off? but the race it'self was very average Crying or Very sad was it any better in 07 or 09 Question ...
Back to top Go down
Carl H

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 am

The '07 WF race was a classic. '09 was on a par with '13, although in 09 at least the rest of the meeting was good.

And Coventry has had its fair share of boring WFs.
Back to top Go down
miner

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

So once cov goes the only world final venue will be tarmac and that would be Hednesford or Ipswich
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Its a tricky one mate. me id cross that bridge when we got there. look at crowd sizes 3yrs from now then use the others, and all ticket if needed to avoid the potential disaster crowd size compared to the facilities. once again the backward sport that is Brisca F1 is 'winging it'  and dont seem to be regulated in any way shape or form. The promotor who is driven by money and dont give a shat about the consequences  will keep ramming you lot in till there is a crush, no limit on capacity.
It was a throwback to 1980's football crowds last year, and took a disaster, and government review back then to stop thick punters allowing themselves to be treated like cattle.
Ffwd 30yrs to a new century, and good old stockcar racing is keeping up traditions Rolling Eyes...
Needless to say, i wont be at this one.
Back to top Go down
J4LMP

Number of posts : 1985
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:56 pm

sausage wrote:
How odd.. scratch ..

Kings Lynn 2013 was slaughterd as being rubbish affraid   I was there, and it was rammed, overcrowded and uncomfortably so.

My question is:   Which promotor has decided to take it back there so soon(is it Busters turn?), and why don't whomevers in charge say " no you're not! there's now't wrong with Coventry..

I love you I love you I love you B l o o d y hell Sausage, stop moaning! The year after it will be back to tarmac and we can all relax and enjoy it.... Very Happy

And the year after that, back on shale at Odsall! lol! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

On a positive note (remember them?) If you don't go, probably means your bro won't either, that means space for me and my chair! (U can still take chairs?) affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
bwplive.com

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 pm

J4LMP wrote:
sausage wrote:
How odd.. scratch ..

Kings Lynn 2013 was slaughterd as being rubbish affraid   I was there, and it was rammed, overcrowded and uncomfortably so.

My question is:   Which promotor has decided to take it back there so soon(is it Busters turn?), and why don't whomevers in charge say " no you're not! there's now't wrong with Coventry..

I love you I love you I love you   B l o o d y hell Sausage, stop moaning! The year after it will be back to tarmac and we can all relax and enjoy it.... Very Happy

And the year after that, back on shale at Odsall! lol! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

On a positive note (remember them?) If you don't go, probably means your bro won't either, that means space for me and my chair! (U can still take chairs?) affraid affraid affraid

J4LMP has a point there Sausages.

Chairs are ok I think, sandwiches however are a different story! lol!
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Incase you missed it J4lmp!?..
A while back, i let it be known that the next time i'm stood next to a 'chair' and the occupier leaves it to go for a wander rather than taking it with them gets it whizzed over the fence and onto the carpark..

J4LMP wrote:
sausage wrote:
How odd.. scratch ..

I love you I love you I love you   B l o o d y hell Sausage, stop moaning! The year after it will be back to tarmac and we can all relax and enjoy it.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
A1 NOS

Number of posts : 2182
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:01 am

I don't have any problems with Lynn one little bit. Constantly over the years they have invested lots of money compared to other venues which have invested Jack.

With tar only 2 venues for me should be Hendo or Ipswich.
Nowhere else is up to it.

Having said that I think we should have the World Final at Venray lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.driveandprotect.com
garfield

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:54 am

A1 NOS wrote:
I don't have any problems with Lynn one little bit. Constantly over the years they have invested lots of money compared to other venues which have invested Jack.

There's 3 venues actually - Lochgelly as well
Back to top Go down
acescribe

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:30 am

Little point in thinking tooooo far ahead is it?! Kings Lynn next year promoted by Buxton Raceway, Coventry in 2016 and Ipswich in 2017. 2018 sounds positively space age to me and I might have built a Venray replica in rural Wiltshire by then cheers
Back to top Go down
Mirror man

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:43 pm

garfield wrote:
A1 NOS wrote:

Think you'll find there's a track just along the road from lochgelly ready and waiting
Back to top Go down
garfield

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Mirror man wrote:
garfield wrote:
A1 NOS wrote:

Think you'll find there's a track just along the road from lochgelly ready and waiting
True, I forgot about Knockhill somehow Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F1 World Final 2015   

Back to top Go down

F1 World Final 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1