ALLSTOX FANS FORUM

Stock Car Fans Forum for Results, Banter and PIZZABET

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Never mind Deane Wood; what about Beaks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sausage

Number of posts : 2526
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Never mind Deane Wood; what about Beaks.   Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:40 pm

He wants it (Beaks) and i'd second it; why not offer Beaks the Role of overseeing the present & near future of Brisca F1..

(A).Do we need someone in this role to start with?.
If-so go-to question (B).

(B). Can you think of a better candidate?.
If-so go-to question (C).

(C). Who?.
Back to top Go down
Grafter

Number of posts : 2114
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Never mind Deane Wood; what about Beaks.   Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Eh? What does he want? Has he published a manifesto or summat?
Back to top Go down
sausage

Number of posts : 2526
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Never mind Deane Wood; what about Beaks.   Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Beaks is slowly but steadily gaining more power in Brisca F1 stockcars and getting himself noticed. Be it toying with getting a licence for a reality check, actually hiring a 1 for a session, or a team set-up advisor to #45. Writing columns In programmes to starting up a website claiming freedom of speech on brisca F1 matters.
Beaks is on the march..
All positive stuff, All done voluntary.. If Beaks is showing willing and being pro-active, then a natural progression would be to accept the role of the much fabled Bernie Eccelstone godfather of Brisca F1. For what it's worth, such a role would be a quantam leap forward, dragging Brisca F1 kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Beaks has the credentials, and i for one would like to see him accept such a role or similair. There is a Role for Beaks im sure of it.
If you lot want a Bernie Eccelston type guru? Then you need look no further folks.

Ps, whether or not he wants it? Is irrelevant, just like them lads that gave me a good kicking on Red Bank playing fields 30yrs ago i never got consulted and the majority thought i deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never mind Deane Wood; what about Beaks.   

Back to top Go down

Never mind Deane Wood; what about Beaks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1