HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Have a Great 2016- Drivers and Spectators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Brooks

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Have a Great 2016- Drivers and Spectators   Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello I am wishing all stockcar drivers and there families a happy, healthy , and safe 2016. I am sure we are in for another action packed season of Brisca action up and down the country. Great work going on already at Stoke Stadium, and I applaud these actions by Steve and the Startrax team. With Coventry probably having it,s final season it makes sense for another shale track with a good enough geographical position to step up to the plate.Also we are only three meetings into this season and the positives are there for all to see!,car numbers at the opening Kings Lynn up on previous seasons, a dutch/english winner at Skeggy last night - Mr Spijker take a bow well deserved for your tireless dedication.I will like many fans i am sure be very sad to see Coventry go, but I have alot of personal memories to treasure, like my first ever meeting - 1977 World Final, also holding the championship trophy won by Craig Finnikin the night he became world champion, very emotional . I hope to get to as many as possible this season especially all the Coventry meetings for sentimental reasons. Just like to wish Matt Newson all the best for this season , and I am sure it won,t be long before a major title is his.
Back to top Go down

Have a Great 2016- Drivers and Spectators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1