Admission prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sausage

Number of posts : 2526
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Them circles you mentioned going round earlier Grafter..
Ours must differ vastly lol..
In 2016 ANYWHERE or ANYTHING that generates money and has the capability to generate more by bullshitting or keeping quiet.. I would not trust ANYBODY whatsoever, male or female that i share this country with..
I do hope it bears fruit Grafter... But until then assume its Codswallop...
Back to top Go down
steven

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 am

It is rare I post these days, and it won't be becoming a habit either. However I have to challenge the negativity bordering on paranoia in this thread.

Jeremy is doing what is expected of the definition of a 'promoter' - 'Promoting' - Fans have been advised well in advance of the potential closure of Coventry aligned to efforts to find a replacement site for a new venue. I am personally aware - but certainly not involved in - of discussions for potential new sites and, well aware that considerable effort has gone in thus far. I have no further knowledge of if or when but the team will advise as they have thus far, developments. But they ARE working on a plan. Obviously the uncertainty leads to speculation, that's life, the new Belle Vue Sports Village, now open adjacent to us took 12 years and the addition of speedway, several years, such projects are fraught with delay, on/off, issues of all dimensions beyond the control of the proposer - and obviously frustrating.

Negativity such as this does make one wonder 'why bother' as the F1 world seeks Champagne at bitter prices! Sad fact of life is that improvements and investment must have revenue.

With regards ripping the 'a...' out of it - Somewhat insulting, Coventry's admission policy has always gone up historically £1 per year or so alongside most promotions. Operating costs have gone up around 7% this year and IPT tax is increasing in the near future. We are all entitled to be sceptical but not acidic.

The Coventry team have set out to 'celebrate' the final season - whilst not at the opener there was a factor in having a weekend off, disillusionment a little at all things F1 after the vitriolic social media bashing we got from a minority last week resulting from something that was an act of god. The main reason for staying at home and watching the Voice - nothing more ! Think before your post
Back to top Go down
Grafter

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:56 am

Well, did cliverichard seek out Mr Heaver and have a chat last night?
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Well.... We shall see Steven... Just like the man in the orthopaedic shoes- i stand to be corrected..
When you been subjected to the sheer amount of Bulloney & cut throats i do, then i'd agree that my starting point is somewhat lower than most folk when it comes to saviours.
On a lighter note, i never mentioned the weather at Stoke lol..

Back to top Go down
F2-Fan

Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:09 pm

I think the Coventry team need to go around the outer fence and block all the holes. Certain people who openly admitted that they weren't paying £20 came through a hole in the fence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.362racing.com
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:54 pm

sausage wrote:
Them circles you mentioned going round earlier Grafter..
Ours must differ vastly lol..
In 2016 ANYWHERE or ANYTHING that generates money and has the capability to generate more by bullshitting or keeping quiet.. I would not trust ANYBODY whatsoever,  male or female that i share this country with..
I do hope it bears fruit Grafter... But until then assume its Codswallop...

Dear Lord.... pale ..... Here's is todays instalment of bullshat & cars.. I'm after a Kia Sportage, so had a peek on ebay Shocked ... 28,000 miles, 1/2 leather trim, "immaculate, company car forces sale!" pic shows tyres walls have been painted (a trader?) and a wash. "Any inspection welcome".
Seller has a feedback of 3... And is based in Whiston. Lovely area...
Messaged back, "can i come and take a look, if its still unsold". And left my mobile No.
Reply- email me.
Did..
Reply- I'm actually working away in Scotland, sale will go through ebay & paypal " i will have car deliverd at my(sellers) cost"..
My Reply- "not in an urgent rush, when are you likely to be home? Im only half hour away, and if car is as described upon viewing, will take...
Reply--
Strangely, none... How odd Question scratch ...
Back to top Go down
Grafter

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:58 am

I know where you are coming from on that one sausage. The vast majority of folk in the sales business are bull$hit!n halfwits. They only want to sell you what they've got (at any price) and not what you really want/need (and a lot of the time it doesn't deliver on what they claim).
There a some good ones around but mainly selling the higher end products.
Back to top Go down
dougie

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:27 am

cliverichard wrote:
Well Mr heaver has decided to start showing driver list ,obviously got nothing to do with it being there last season ,plus guess what he's going to charge everybody £2 more to stand in a stadium that hasn't been touched for a couple years crumbling terraces disgusting toilets etc,what is it with some of little clique of stoxnet texters who seems to think Coventry is the be all and end all of stock car racing ,and what really gets me is every time Mr heaver texts they all start bowing and scraping for god's sake he's kept you in the dark for a couple years and you are all there hanging on to every word he says ,last three words GET A LIFE

With the utmost respect, are you some kind of t**t?

If you don't think that Coventry is worth the admission fee, don't go. It's not obligatory.

However, if you think you can do a better job than Mr Heaver, why not ask him if you can shadow him for a week and see how much effort, time and stress goes into doing what he does. I guarantee you'd be apologising by Tuesday afternoon.

Better still, rather than hide behind an anonymous tag on a forum, why not pop to Brandon midweek and confront him face to face with your concerns.

Back to top Go down
wildcat

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:35 pm

cliverichard wrote:
Oh well 1 against 4 ,what the hell here goes did I say anything about drivers there family's and other people no ,if I wanted to be confrontational yes I'd do that in person beaks your post very good but purely one-sided after all I only wanted to know why do Coventry charge more than anyone else and it seems like I've woken everybody up and out of hibernation

Well Cliverichard, more than "1 against 4" I would suggest...... largest crowd of the season so far, largest number of F1's in the pits this season so far, car park as good as full by 6.00....... so a lot of people happy with paying the extra £2 it appears ?

Did you go ? Did you enjoy it ? Did you seek out Jeremy to answer your question that you asked "in general" on here, as he really is the best one to ask ?

Please enlighten us......
Back to top Go down
cliverichard

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 pm

No unfortunately I was not there work comes first seven day trip trucking across Europe ,however dougie if that's the best name you can think of to call me I've got nothing to worry about there then.the answer to your second part don't talk to me about stress six trucks in Europe at any one time ferry's,customs,borders etc.next answer I probably could next answer this is my name not a made up one ,anyway good chance I may be at Sheffield on Sunday so come see me can't miss me wearing blue scania truck jacket with my company name on .PS same name as I use on here
Back to top Go down
Grafter

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:18 am

Alas a point is lost for deviation.....back on topic; I belive Mr Heaver is still the only person who can fully answer your question. Try his facebook page or failing that try this email jeremyheaver@btinternet.com
Good luck and let us know how things go.
Back to top Go down
trimal

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Fair reply there from Mr Richard, I'll keep my eye out for him.
At least he realises it's still worth going to Sheffield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admission prices   

Back to top Go down

Admission prices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2