Share | 

Fly on the wall.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sausage

Number of posts : 2525
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Fly on the wall.   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:08 pm

If i could be one for just 1 day. I'd call in at Jamie Davidsons yard for a good look round, then Skegness to see if there's any sign of an impending refurb. Suspect
Back to top Go down
stox74

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall.   Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Sorry can not help with the first bit but hopefully this will help a little with the 2nd
Last Sunday was Hazels last meeting in charge and I thought it was a fitting end to 33 years involved with the sport good weather and decent racing
Thank you for many years of entertainment
We was lead to believe that Rob takes over from the 1st and he is ready to make a start
Planning permission has been applied for if you know were to look and looks like Skegness Stadium is going to be improved to perhaps bring the facility's upto what people keep asking for shall see if they look after them.
I think with recent developments at Cov then perhaps this could be a saving grace for the sport
Will try and see if I can update progress with the owners permission as and when
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall.   Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Thank's Stox... And Please do.
I'm not on Facebook so might be behind the times here, but them fixtures & fittings from Coventry have gone somewhere Question and my guess is there's 2 buyers in the pipeline. Everyone seems to be pointing at Steve Rees. However Suspect I aint discounted Rob Speak, no-one knows his plans and if Jamie Davidson is backing him ?? Then would it be a great surprise if Skegness suddenly went through a transformation.
To his credit Steve Rees can never be accused of hiding and will if prompted keep you informed whether it's news you like or don't.
If you know out Steve ? You don't have to, but can do us all a favour shedding some light on this rather murky pile of Brown stuff.. Smile ..
Back to top Go down
sausage

PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall.   Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:44 pm

And Yeah Stox, updates as to whatever the plans are for Skegvegas? then that alone would make an intresting and positive topic.. Idea
If Rob Speak is half as good a promoter as he was a driver, then let the good times roll..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall.   Today at 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Fly on the wall.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1