Share | 

Chris Cowley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grafter

Number of posts : 2114
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Chris Cowley   Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 pm

One possible answer, in regards the question posed over on the dark side, regarding Chris's absence from the tracks this season.....
Chris Cowley
I have a plan b too, live and race in New Zealand, proper Stockcars, proper stadiums with proper promoters that are willing to put time and money into there stadiums! You get out what you put in!!!
Jeremy Heaver
I agree Chris that's why we put 1m in when we took over and intend to put more in when we do the next stage. Having said that nobody else in the UK has spent the same amount on a single stadium and they don't attract the same comments, they spend less on prize money, they have less drivers and they have less customers so I guess you really are correct you get out what you put in. Enjoy NZ and sorry to see you leave the UK but I am sure its not just for the racing.
Chris Cowley
Jeremy Heaver kings lynn have made a lot of improvements and Skegness is in the process of doing the same so your not on your own, agreed that non of the others have. And it's the speedway that frustrates us all as it seems to be them holding it back for everyone else.
It would seem that one or two drivers have an axe to grind......
Back to top Go down

Chris Cowley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1