ALLSTOX FANS FORUM

Stock Car Fans Forum for Results, Banter and PIZZABET
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
malvern man

avatar

Number of posts : 418
Localisation : Derby
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 am


Here a few pics of Tom Harris @ Birmingham - 25th June.







Back to top Go down
http://www.jcstoxpics.co.uk
Two Putt Shakur

avatar

Number of posts : 1969
Localisation : I'M SORRY NICK FALDO COULDN'T BE WITH US THIS WEEK. HE'S ATTENDING THE BIRTH OF HIS NEXT WIFE
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 am

A friend told me that Tom also raced at the Steve Martindale Memorial meeting at Aldershot a few weeks ago in the car of Ricky Beasley
Back to top Go down
stox391

avatar

Number of posts : 2013
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am

Excellent pictures,thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Adam563f2

avatar

Number of posts : 599
Age : 30
Localisation : Kettering
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Two Putt Shakur wrote:
A friend told me that Tom also raced at the Steve Martindale Memorial meeting at Aldershot a few weeks ago in the car of Ricky Beasley

Same car as last night.
Back to top Go down
wildy

avatar

Number of posts : 2338
Age : 46
Localisation : back in the uk.........
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:17 pm

tom is cool lol end of! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonny

avatar

Number of posts : 321
Age : 41
Localisation : Burntwood, Staffs
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Adam563f2 wrote:
Two Putt Shakur wrote:
A friend told me that Tom also raced at the Steve Martindale Memorial meeting at Aldershot a few weeks ago in the car of Ricky Beasley

Same car as last night.

Wondered why it had a gold roof, guess that explains it.
Back to top Go down
Two Putt Shakur

avatar

Number of posts : 1969
Localisation : I'M SORRY NICK FALDO COULDN'T BE WITH US THIS WEEK. HE'S ATTENDING THE BIRTH OF HIS NEXT WIFE
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 am

Jonny wrote:
Adam563f2 wrote:
Two Putt Shakur wrote:
A friend told me that Tom also raced at the Steve Martindale Memorial meeting at Aldershot a few weeks ago in the car of Ricky Beasley

Same car as last night.

Wondered why it had a gold roof, guess that explains it.

Ricky is Incarace 2 litre World Champ mate.
Back to top Go down
stoxjack249

avatar

Number of posts : 4908
Localisation : Leicester
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Top photos, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sim-stox.co.uk
Jonny

avatar

Number of posts : 321
Age : 41
Localisation : Burntwood, Staffs
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Two Putt Shakur wrote:
Jonny wrote:
Adam563f2 wrote:
Two Putt Shakur wrote:
A friend told me that Tom also raced at the Steve Martindale Memorial meeting at Aldershot a few weeks ago in the car of Ricky Beasley

Same car as last night.

Wondered why it had a gold roof, guess that explains it.

Ricky is Incarace 2 litre World Champ mate.

I know, I was there and everything, guess I should have explained myself better Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June   

Back to top Go down
 
Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tom Harris (84) in a banger at Birmingham - 25th June
» Birmingham 25th Sept Hotstox results
» f2 polley 38 ban
» Birmingham Wheels 25th June - BriSCA F2's
» Birmingham 25th August - Ministox & F2 Photos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALLSTOX FANS FORUM :: STRICTLY STOX-
Jump to: