ALLSTOX FANS FORUM

Fans Forum for Results banter and PIZZABET
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Superstox bans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holland



Number of posts: 73
Registration date: 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Superstox bans   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

2 Spedeworth superstox drivers have been banned from all orci tracks one of them indefintely yet there is no comment anywhere.
Have spectator numbers dropped so much that no one saw anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pedro



Number of posts: 3080
Registration date: 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Unfortunately, never too much chat on here about the Superstox. Shame because on the 2 occasions I have seen them this year, they have been superb. I have no idea what the incident was, but as both are banned for incidents off the track, maybe not to many saw or knew about it. Where Murrayís concerned, always feel a little sorry for the driver when its not actually him thatís committed the crime, but thatís the rules. Regarding Lambert, maybe an ex F1 driver has a wry smile on his face.

_________________
Standing shoulder to shoulder with anyone who has done anything to promote oval racing, in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton



Number of posts: 1048
Registration date: 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am

Off track incidents are never good for anyone, drivers, teams or fans. Pedros responce narrows it down to an incident between a Jones and a Lambert.

Loved watching the Jones brothers in F2, loved watching old man Lambert in his all black superstox with the bulldog on a lead. Sad times if it has spilled over into the pits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
big mac



Number of posts: 196
Registration date: 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 am

Lambert tryed to use his car as a battering ram in the pits. He drove through Murray's set up at the back of the truck, taking out the barbaque, chairs and gazebo. Also ramming Murray's car with him half out of it. All of this was in the pits with spectaters watching on. Murry's dad then got envolved and tryed to linch Lambert in the back of Lambert's trailer. Hence their both are band.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holland



Number of posts: 73
Registration date: 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 am

big mac wrote:
Lambert tryed to use his car as a battering ram in the pits. He drove through Murray's set up at the back of the truck, taking out the barbaque, chairs and gazebo. Also ramming Murray's car with him half out of it. All of this was in the pits with spectaters watching on. Murry's dad then got envolved and tryed to linch Lambert in the back of Lambert's trailer. Hence their both are band.

I thought no comments anywhere meant appeals were ongoing. Are they?
What is the recommended course of action when someone rams your rec area? Count to 10 first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Two Putt Shakur



Number of posts: 1963
Localisation: I'M SORRY NICK FALDO COULDN'T BE WITH US THIS WEEK. HE'S ATTENDING THE BIRTH OF HIS NEXT WIFE
Registration date: 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Holland wrote:
big mac wrote:
Lambert tryed to use his car as a battering ram in the pits. He drove through Murray's set up at the back of the truck, taking out the barbaque, chairs and gazebo. Also ramming Murray's car with him half out of it. All of this was in the pits with spectaters watching on. Murry's dad then got envolved and tryed to linch Lambert in the back of Lambert's trailer. Hence their both are band.

I thought no comments anywhere meant appeals were ongoing. Are they?
What is the recommended course of action when someone rams your rec area? Count to 10 first?

For committing an act like that I would have a 12 month ORCi ban plus stadiums.

Imagine if you had the BBQ on the go ready for Muz to come back from the track and suddenly his sangas had been knocked all over the place by an unruly driver, you'd be doing my nut also. Have you seen the prices in Di's Diner for a Sausage in a bun these days?!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Two Putt Shakur



Number of posts: 1963
Localisation: I'M SORRY NICK FALDO COULDN'T BE WITH US THIS WEEK. HE'S ATTENDING THE BIRTH OF HIS NEXT WIFE
Registration date: 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

pedro wrote:
Regarding Lambert, maybe an ex F1 driver has a wry smile on his face.
It's probably that obvious, but who is the ex F1 driver? Juan Pablo Montoya???? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelman



Number of posts: 559
Age: 23
Localisation: Corby
Registration date: 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Nick Smith probably, after Lambert took him out in the British at Aldershot earlier this year from a few laps down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlton



Number of posts: 1048
Registration date: 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am

Sad news all round,.

The incident if reported correctly is not anything any true fan of stock car racing wants to hear or witness.

If you have a problem, keep it on track and sort it on track
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holland



Number of posts: 73
Registration date: 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Two Putt Shakur wrote:
Holland wrote:
big mac wrote:
Lambert tryed to use his car as a battering ram in the pits. He drove through Murray's set up at the back of the truck, taking out the barbaque, chairs and gazebo. Also ramming Murray's car with him half out of it. All of this was in the pits with spectaters watching on. Murry's dad then got envolved and tryed to linch Lambert in the back of Lambert's trailer. Hence their both are band.

I thought no comments anywhere meant appeals were ongoing. Are they?
What is the recommended course of action when someone rams your rec area? Count to 10 first?

For committing an act like that I would have a 12 month ORCi ban plus stadiums.

Seems like the instigator got the most. Indifinitely. Doesn't that mean forever? Or until a relative gets on the committee? Very Happy

Maybe 1 year for attempted lynching looks pretty lenient but still worth an appeal IMHO.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
des-boy



Number of posts: 2
Age: 39
Localisation: Hampshire
Registration date: 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Superstox bans   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:24 pm

It's on the Spedeworth website now:
http://spedeworth.co.uk/sinbin.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

Superstox bans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Superstox bans
» Daz Kitson superstox career
» superstox best in britain sunday
» Superstox's at coventry
» HCD SUPERSTOX/F2 FOR SALE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALLSTOX FANS FORUM :: -