ALLSTOX FANS FORUM

Stock Car Fans Forum for Results, Banter and PIZZABET
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rocky12



Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:35 pm

He must be red hot favourite for semi final and world final . Who can stop him ?
Back to top Go down
sausage



Number of posts : 2526
Age : 46
Localisation : Little-Lever.South East Bolton..
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:32 pm

.......Underpant Man............ afro
Back to top Go down
carlton



Number of posts : 1575
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Quote "Is this saga gonna get it's own chapter in the book Carlton?"

LOL, It probably will do (eventually) , my book is currently only covering the first fifty years of the sport up until the end of season 2010, still not got over those controversies yet !!

It's Tuesday evening in Penkridge, I've been home from another manic twelve hours at work and I can hear the church bells ringing as they do every Tuesday evening.

The Church bells mean either I've been watching to much Dads Army and the Germans are on the way, or its a meditative chill out sign !

I'm hoping for the later !!

Long live stock car racing !
Back to top Go down
dean802



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Brisca at it again. It's typical of them. Be very economical with the information and suspicion is going to be sky high. There is no doubt in my mind that moodie has the powers that be right in his pocket. Don't get me wrong the man is an asset to f2's as a whole, but for goodness sake as soon as you have a situation where the tail is wagging the dog then you are in trouble. And how they can slap a suspended ban on someone who was not disciplined in the first place is beyond me. I wonder what the difference would be on the turnstiles at the racewall from a wf with moodie, and one without him. Just a thought!!!!
Back to top Go down
J4LMP

avatar

Number of posts : 1985
Age : 42
Localisation : brink of a meltdown...
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:14 pm

carlton wrote:
Quote "Is this saga gonna get it's own chapter in the book Carlton?"

LOL, It probably will do (eventually) , my book is currently only covering the first fifty years of the sport up until the end of season 2010, still not got over those controversies yet !!

It's Tuesday evening in Penkridge, I've been home from another manic twelve hours at work and I can hear the church bells ringing as they do every Tuesday evening.

The Church bells mean either I've been watching to much Dads Army and the Germans are on the way, or its a meditative chill out sign !

I'm hoping for the later !!

Long live stock car racing !



OR....

Your about to run around the town shouting "The bells, the bells" hunched over and swinging from side to side foaming at the mouth again!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 


on a more serious note, all these bans and suspended bans etc for me have slightly poured cold water on my excitement for the upcoming F2 semi and World Finals knowing that Speaky is unlikely to seek " revenge" from last years world final, as he won't want to risk the suspended ban being imposed and him missing the F1 World Final... Sad Sad Sad 

If only the F1 World Final was before the F2 Final..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
carlton



Number of posts : 1575
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 pm

OR....

Your about to run around the town shouting "The bells, the bells" hunched over and swinging from side to side foaming at the mouth again!

Yep on my way to get another special hot one fella, I think you know me too well !!

PM me, another night out required asap !!!

Back to top Go down
OZZY

avatar

Number of posts : 395
Age : 42
Localisation : huddersfield
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:58 pm

it only says orci" recommended "rob get the same suspended ban
Back to top Go down
J4LMP

avatar

Number of posts : 1985
Age : 42
Localisation : brink of a meltdown...
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:17 pm

sausage wrote:
.......Underpant Man............ afro





Go on then, seeing no one else has asked, 'll do it! Embarassed 


Would is Underpant Man????
Back to top Go down
sausage



Number of posts : 2526
Age : 46
Localisation : Little-Lever.South East Bolton..
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:44 pm

He's called Clive i think he said,  from Accrington.
Met him over the internet,  he does Kidnappings..
Back to top Go down
bwplive.com

avatar

Number of posts : 580
Localisation : Local
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm

sausage wrote:
He's called Clive i think he said,  from Accrington.
Met him over the internet,  he does Kidnappings..

Do you often meet men over the internet Sausages?  affraid 
Back to top Go down
sausage



Number of posts : 2526
Age : 46
Localisation : Little-Lever.South East Bolton..
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 pm

That's how i met you wasn't it Baz?.  Suspect ...
.................... Razz ..
.....................................

For your information Baz, he's part of my 'Dungeons and dragons' group, along with 'Tamworth Tim', and James Osbourne from Holmfirth.
Back to top Go down
GJW

avatar

Number of posts : 73
Age : 50
Localisation : London East
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:56 pm

dean802 wrote:
I wonder what the difference would be on the turnstiles at the racewall from a wf with moodie, and one without him. Just a thought!!!!
about £3/4 k
Friday night about £8/£9k Sat night and probably £12/15k World final day !!!!! thats how much support the guy has !!
Back to top Go down
J4LMP

avatar

Number of posts : 1985
Age : 42
Localisation : brink of a meltdown...
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 pm

bwplive.com wrote:
sausage wrote:
He's called Clive i think he said,  from Accrington.
Met him over the internet,  he does Kidnappings..

Do you often meet men over the internet Sausages?  affraid 



 lol! lol! lol! lol! 


to be fair bwplive your not far out actually... all i'll say he's more of a Stan "the man" Collymore type of past time kind of guy!  affraid affraid affraid ....


now, back on topic, does anymore actually have the true facts re Speak, his ban?, his suspended ban? is he racing Cowdy? seems all to be just internet talk at the minute!

Might actually go to the Vue on Monday and just ask him!  study study study 
Back to top Go down
Dave Wayne

avatar

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:32 pm

GJW wrote:
dean802 wrote:
 I wonder what the difference would be on the turnstiles at the racewall from a wf with moodie, and one without him. Just a thought!!!!
    about £3/4  k
Friday night    about £8/£9k Sat night and probably £12/15k World final day !!!!! thats how much support the guy has !!

I think you will find the World Final is on Saturday night.  Wink 

The other question is, now that they have completely turned the tables and slapped a suspended ban on a driver who wasn't even in the frame prior to the appeal hearing, what difference will it make on the turnstiles without Speak at Cowdie ?
With no F1s on that weekend I would imagine quite a few F1 fans would have made the effort to go up and see Speak racing in the World Final, but a lot won't bother now he has stated that he won't be going.
Back to top Go down
steven



Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Rob Speak has not got a suspended ban - all that has to be said - and i'll get my hat and coat and leave!
Back to top Go down
Dave Wayne

avatar

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 pm

steven wrote:
Rob Speak has not got a suspended ban - all that has to be said - and i'll get my hat and coat and leave!

The way the statement read on the official F2 website did imply that he had, but I notice the wording has now been changed.
Back to top Go down
J4LMP

avatar

Number of posts : 1985
Age : 42
Localisation : brink of a meltdown...
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Dave Wayne wrote:
GJW wrote:
dean802 wrote:
 I wonder what the difference would be on the turnstiles at the racewall from a wf with moodie, and one without him. Just a thought!!!!
    about £3/4  k
Friday night    about £8/£9k Sat night and probably £12/15k World final day !!!!! thats how much support the guy has !!

I think you will find the World Final is on Saturday night.  Wink 

The other question is, now that they have completely turned the tables and slapped a suspended ban on a driver who wasn't even in the frame prior to the appeal hearing, what difference will it make on the turnstiles without Speak at Cowdie ?
With no F1s on that weekend I would imagine quite a few F1 fans would have made the effort to go up and see Speak racing in the World Final, but a lot won't bother now he has stated that he won't be going.




Well the only reason I was going to go was to watch Speaky get even with Moodie in his own back yard! probably won't bother now!...


Thanks Mr Rees, but now even more confused, no ban? no suspended ban? so why is Speaky not racing Cowdy? does he intend to do his business at the semi's? or is he just staying home to watch the telly and celeb big brother?  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sausage



Number of posts : 2526
Age : 46
Localisation : Little-Lever.South East Bolton..
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Is it possible they've given Rob Speak a little warning, no fun and games in the semi, as theres nothing to stop Mcspeak taking out Moodie just for the hell of it .. bounce ..
A sort of "dont even think about it Rob!"  as it will impact on your F1 aspirations, now that's definatly gonna give Roberto somethin to think about  affraid .
I'd have Rob as favourite for Cov F1 World.

Such a shame they were both acting up (on track) at Taunton, as this is one big fat mess now.   Sad 
.
Where d'ya go from here?.  Imagine a Rob Speak in the world final at Cowdy, and no Moodie, due to Speaky in the semi  affraid  no wonder he wont go to Cowdy- They'd be waiting for him at the border  Laughing .. No winners here, only losers.  Everyone concerned wants them both there. Hopefully the semi passes of smoothly, someone has a brilliant solution and Rob Mcspeak goes to Cowdie and doed the F1 and F2 double.
Back to top Go down
garfield

avatar

Number of posts : 1832
Age : 31
Localisation : Bonnie??!?? Scotland
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Dave Wayne wrote:
GJW wrote:
dean802 wrote:
 I wonder what the difference would be on the turnstiles at the racewall from a wf with moodie, and one without him. Just a thought!!!!
    about £3/4  k
Friday night    about £8/£9k Sat night and probably £12/15k World final day !!!!! thats how much support the guy has !!

I think you will find the World Final is on Saturday night.  Wink 

The other question is, now that they have completely turned the tables and slapped a suspended ban on a driver who wasn't even in the frame prior to the appeal hearing, what difference will it make on the turnstiles without Speak at Cowdie ?
With no F1s on that weekend I would imagine quite a few F1 fans would have made the effort to go up and see Speak racing in the World Final, but a lot won't bother now he has stated that he won't be going.

The original statement said they had recommended he got a ban, nothing was said anywhere about it being given. As per usual people took 2+2 and got 5
Back to top Go down
pedro

avatar

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 pm

What is a ban when a driver wins a final last Saturday who's ban didn't end till Monday ?
What is a ban when halfway through, it can be changed to a better offer ?
That's without even touching on the 318/7 incidents.

I know one thing, the ORCi and formula governing bodies are losing credibility rapidly.

_________________
Standing shoulder to shoulder with anyone who has done anything to promote oval racing, in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
Spannerman

avatar

Number of posts : 6497
Age : 69
Localisation : Milton Keynes
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:05 am

pedro wrote:
What is a ban when a driver wins a final last Saturday who's ban didn't end till Monday ?
What is a ban when halfway through, it can be changed to a better offer ?
That's without even touching on the 318/7 incidents.

I know one thing, the ORCi and formula governing bodies are losing credibility rapidly.

shouldn't that be 218/7 incidents ? bossman  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Two Putt Shakur

avatar

Number of posts : 1969
Localisation : I'M SORRY NICK FALDO COULDN'T BE WITH US THIS WEEK. HE'S ATTENDING THE BIRTH OF HIS NEXT WIFE
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am

sausage wrote:
That's how i met you wasn't it Baz?.  Suspect ...
.................... Razz ..
.....................................

For your information Baz, he's part of my 'Dungeons and dragons' group, along with 'Tamworth Tim', and James Osbourne from Holmfirth.

Hey Sausage how's tricks.

Now if I was a neutral, I'd say from your quote you sound way too North. To me you sound like you're someone from Tasmania  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Two Putt Shakur

avatar

Number of posts : 1969
Localisation : I'M SORRY NICK FALDO COULDN'T BE WITH US THIS WEEK. HE'S ATTENDING THE BIRTH OF HIS NEXT WIFE
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:50 am

pedro wrote:
What is a ban when a driver wins a final last Saturday who's ban didn't end till Monday ?
What is a ban when halfway through, it can be changed to a better offer ?
That's without even touching on the 318/7 incidents.

I know one thing, the ORCi and formula governing bodies are losing credibility rapidly.

A corrupt system perhaps? What else is it meant to mean. BS'ing the systems to suit their own empires with nobody to answer to. But I can't see anyone pointing the blame for all of these questions Pedro asks himself!

Unless it's all a big wind up to sell tickets to any mug down the road, an even more hostile consequence might be dumped on the doorstep if 7/218 not only race at Cowdenbeath, but it all ends in Tears and Beers.
Back to top Go down
garfield

avatar

Number of posts : 1832
Age : 31
Localisation : Bonnie??!?? Scotland
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Two Putt Shakur wrote:
pedro wrote:
What is a ban when a driver wins a final last Saturday who's ban didn't end till Monday ?
What is a ban when halfway through, it can be changed to a better offer ?
That's without even touching on the 318/7 incidents.

I know one thing, the ORCi and formula governing bodies are losing credibility rapidly.

A corrupt system perhaps? What else is it meant to mean. BS'ing the systems to suit their own empires with nobody to answer to. But I can't see anyone pointing the blame for all of these questions Pedro asks himself!

Unless it's all a big wind up to sell tickets to any mug down the road, an even more hostile consequence might be dumped on the doorstep if 7/218 not only race at Cowdenbeath, but it all ends in Tears and Beers.
Talking about selling tickets, the cynic in me thinks that might be why they've today announced Tom Harris will be racing a saloon over the F2 world final weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Moodie and Speaky @ it again!!!
» Well done Gordon Moodie
» Gordon Moodie
» Gordon Moodie
» Moodie to race F1 in Scotland

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALLSTOX FANS FORUM :: STRICTLY STOX-
Jump to: