HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hardie race promotions

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Following the incredible success of the four HRP Speed Weekends in 2014, we see no reason to change a winning formula!!

Hardie Race Promotions (In Association With Spedeworth Motorsports) are delighted to confirm the following Speed Weekends for 2015:

SPEED WEEKEND 1

April 18th
The Dechmont Forklift Trucks National Hot Rod European Championship
The Superstox British Championship
1300 Stock Cars
2.0 Hot Rods

April 19th
The Dechmont Forklift Trucks National Hot Rod Scottish Open Championship
The Superstox Scottish Open Championship
1300 Stock Cars
2.0 Hot Rods
Lightning Rods

SPEED WEEKEND 2

June 6th
The PC Paints and Components Stock Rod Championship of the World
The 1300 Stock Car British Championship
The Lightning Rod UK Open Championship
Plus one formula TBC

June 7th
The PC Paints and Components Stock Rod Scottish Open Championship
The 1300 Stock Car Scottish Open Championship
The Lightning Rod Scottish Open Championship
Superstox
Plus one formula TBC

SPEED WEEKEND 3

August 15th
The David Philp Commercials 2.0 Hot Rod Championship of the World
The Oval Track Legends European Championship
Ninja Karts
1300 Stock Cars

August 16th
The David Philp Commercials 2.0 Hot Rod Scottish Open Championship
The Oval Track Legends Scottish Open Championship
Ninja Karts
Superstox
ProStocks

SPEED WEEKEND 4

October 3rd
The National Micro Banger World Cup
The ProStocks European Championship
1300 Stock Cars
Superstox

October 4th
The National Micro Banger Open Scottish Championship
ProStocks
1300 Stock Cars
Stock Rods
Ninja Karts
Back to top Go down
carlton

Number of posts : 1575
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:45 pm

F2 fixture lists are not out until the NEC show in January, so the travelling or local fan will have to wait until then to make there choices as to where to go and spend their money.
Back to top Go down
Les Waller

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Carlton, why is it only the F2 fixture list that you mention? Why not F1 or National Bangers as both these formulas attract far bigger audiences on a weekly basis than F2?

Promotions are often slated for a lack of information and all HRP have done in this instance is provide fans with dates and information SHOULD they want to attend these events and yet you have instantly turned into 'HRP v F2'

Fans ALWAYS have a choice and that is certainly better than being stuck with one track in a geographical area with a monopoly that sees the quality decline over a number of years. I imagine most of us are fully aware of what your choices are and that's your right but I don't see what relevance the F2 dates have to another promotion simply providing the fans with some information on the coming year.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't by the look of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardieracepromotions.co.uk
carlton

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Les not looking for an argument at all.

What you want to promote and when you want to is up to you.

I have been quite interested in the apparent growth of the Superstox formula in the last twelve/eighteen months, a formula that I watched a lot of in the late 80's early 90's with regular trips to Wisbech, Ipswich, Great Yarmouth, Aldershot, Wimbledon and Eastbourne.

Just stating F2 fixtures out at NEC, F1 dates have been known for quite some time and don't interest me , National bangers race most weekends somewhere in the UK, again not a formula that I am really interested in.

I'm not anti HRP, Ive heard a lot of good things about your work and promotion and track facilities and if I'm honest I would love to see a few F2 dates there in the future !!

Carlton

Back to top Go down
Les Waller

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:02 pm

I grew up watching F2s and would certainly recommend any F2 fan give Superstox a look, although I know some people believe them to be an inferior product - that may have once been the case at one time but I can safely say I enjoy both on their day. The formula is growing in Scotland and Northern Ireland and there are a few drivers returning to the English scene in 2015 as well.

Unfortunately I can't see any F2 meetings at HRP, certainly in the short term, due to BriSCA F2's own rules.
Back to top Go down
carlton

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Thank you for your response Les, no hard feelings from me fella, life's too short !

Hope you have a good season,

Carlton
Back to top Go down
Les Waller

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:03 pm

No worries, always happy to discuss any aspect of the racing. Hope you have a cracking 2015 wherever you choose to watch.
Back to top Go down
carlton

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:13 pm

First speed weekend of the year and Bradderz is coming in his Superstox, have a good one folks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015   

Back to top Go down

HRP Lochgelly Raceway Speed Weekends 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1